Point of Sale Software
Honeywell Scanpal 5100 PDE
Honeywell’s ScanPal 5100 is a lightweight and reliable mobile computer that provides versatile data collection for communications within in-premise applications including data lookup/audits, inventory management, customer assistance, and merchandising. Designed with ergonomics in mind, the ScanPal 5100 can be operated with a single hand. This pocket-sized mobile computer also features an angled engine—laser or imaging—that allows users to view the screen while scanning a bar code.
The flexible ScanPal 5100 can be configured to meet the specific needs of end users. An imaging engine that enables reading of virtually all linear and 2D bar codes is available, allowing enterprises to increase efficiency and improve customer service. Built to withstand harsh conditions, the IP54 rated ScanPal 5100 can endure exposure to dust, dirt and splashing water, as well as accidental drops from distances as high as 1.2 meters.
Download the ScanPal 5100 Mobile Computer Brochure
- ScanPal 5100 Mobile Computer Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic Design: Ultra-lightweight device provides instinctive data entry and comfortable single-handed use in a slim form factor
- Larger color screen: 2.4˝ color QVGA screen enhances user experience for graphical applications
- Microsoft® Windows CE 5.0 with PXA300 Processor: Class-leading microprocessor with a powerful, familiar, and easy-to-use platform
- Versatile Data Collection: Offers both linear and 2D decoding options to meet customer needs and requirements