Point of Sale Software
The New Industry-wide Standard in PrintingThe TM-U220 is the easy to use yet powerful successor to the TM-U210, whose ease-of-use and reliability have made it an overwhelming favourite around the world.
Outstanding CompatibilityThe TM-U220 printers are designed to be compatible with existing systems built around a TM-U210. These systems can be upgraded simply by dropping in a TM-U220. Moreover, since the external dimensions are nearly identical, there is no need to change the installation environment. The transition to the new model is as smooth as can be.
Easy OperationFree busy operators from troublesome roll paper and ribbon cassette replacement. The TM-U220 makes these chores a snap. Simply pop the cover, drop in the paper or ribbon, shut the cover. You’re back in business.
Higher Printing SpeedA full 30% faster than its predecessors, the TM-U220 printers provide high-efficiency throughput. Retailers can hand receipts to customers faster. Restaurant kitchens can receive orders quickly.
Superior VersatilityThe versatile TM-U220 suits a wide range of needs and applications. Each type is powerful, yet compact enough to fit in confined spaces. The wall-mountable Type B and Type D free up valuable counter space in kitchens and other tight locations. Moreover, both Type B and Type D handle your choice of 58, 69, or 76 mm width roll paper.
- It incorporates a range of new functionality, features and design, such as:
- Print speeds up to 4.6 lines-per-second
- Drop-in paper load – A feature introduced for the first time to Epson impact dot matrix receipt printers, which allows effortless changing of paper rolls
- Features daughter board connectivity option – Gives you access now or in the future to Epson's range of interfaces, including serial, parallel, USB, Ethernet and wireless 802.11b
- Wall mounting option – Allows the Epson TM-U220 to be mounted on the wall, ideal for hospitality applications.
- Increased data buffer at 4KB